Shadow Mountain Recording Studio
- Professional Music Studio
- Large Mixing Console Desk
- Full-height Windows with shades
- Panoramic viewing window
- Walk-in closet storage
- Ventilation System
- Restroom and Lounge Space
- Ceiling fans, interior and exterior lighting
- New Construction from Beetle Kill Pine
- Special wood known for its blonde color and pattern
We built this Estate to become the new Caribou Ranch Recording Studio – now in Conifer, Colorado. Caribou Ranch was a place where many famous musicians gathered to record music in the mountains, and Shadow Mountain Recording Studio has its own history rich with musical talent, technique, and energy.
Read More: Shadow Mountain Recording Studio: Caribou Ranch Lives On
Fully furnished and complete with the instruments from Gibson, Fender, Washburn, Birdlove, National, Marshall, Blackstar, Roland, Hammond, Baldwin, Steinberger, Sennheiser, Electrovoice, Presonus, and a monster Pearl Master’s Drum Kit with Percussion. Custom sound absorption panels hang from the ceiling to improve the acoustics for recording.
The Estate and Music Studio can be rented on a weekly basis.